These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Lighter-Than-Air Aviationforum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
1. Treat all fellow members with Respect and Courtesy.
2. Obscenity in any form or another is not allowed on this website.
3. Do not share private information on the forum. Think before you post. If you want to share private information with another member, do this through private messages.
4. Do not talk in capital letters. This can be experienced as offensive.
5. Do not post illegal material or strictly copyrighted work for which you do not have any right to spread online.
6. Post in the right categories according to the subject. Topics opened in the wrong categories will be moved.
7. Do not post spam or any links containing malware or other harmful material.
8. Do not post and send messages in an excessive manner that can be seen as spam or as an annoyance to other members of this forum.
9. Speak in English, so that all other members of this forum can understand what you're saying.
10. You may use airshipcenter.com to advertise your own work if it is airship related, without contacting the Administrator first. You can add up to 3 links in your signature, without permission, if the content of these links is not against the rules. If you want to advertise works that are not airship related you must contact the administrator first.
11. Don't discriminate. Don't engage in illegal activity. Don't behave in malicious manner, Don't bully. Don't troll. Don't flame and provoke others. Don't post inappropiate content.
- Remember, Airshipcenter.com is not responsible for any legal or illegal matter you may find yourself in. Every member is responsible for his own posts.
If you break any of these rules you will be issued a warning, or you might receive a ban depending on which rule you've broken. Of course mistakes are made every once a while and that is also taken into consideration.
If you have any complaint, please contact the administrator. #